Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just another day in paradise

As I sit here on this chilly Thursday afternoon waiting for my son to get out of therapy so that I can continue my marathon of a day. Not that I haven't been running around since I woke up. But once he is done I have to run to my policy council meeting (ya a council, occasionally I wonder why I felt the urge to join it let alone be the chairperson!). This council is good though, good for me, my kids, and my community. It's like an extreme PTA. But I love it none the less it's for an amazing organization in which I believe in completely, head start. After that J has dance class that doesn't end till 7:15 and then we finally get to head home to start our evening routine! Ugh everyone always asks why I am ALWAYS tired well that's because some days just never end instead they just slowly blend together until I am unsure where one started and the other began. Anyhow that's what I have to look forward to. I hope to post later tonight before I head to bed about what happened between now and then and maybe even have some fun pictures from my outings.



Off to read for 5 minutes

Tiffany!

No comments: