Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Theres a first time for every thing....


So maybe I should start off with a little about me. Well I am Tiffany.
I am a twenty something and fabulous. I go to college full time trying desperatly to grasp my life dream. I am also married to a wonderful member of the United States Air Force. We have been married five crazy years filled with laughter, long nights, and hard times. We got married fast and young and decided to just go along for the ride. I am also a mother to two funny kids. My daughter, J, is a typical 4 almost 5 year old girl. Loud and outspoken like her mother and in love with all things girly. She changes her lifes dream daily chef, doctor, prima balleria, everyday its something new. At four she goes to preschool, dance class, and bible study. My son,P, on the other hand is my little whirlwind. Hes such a boy, loving cars, trucks, and making loud noises! Hes two and a half and ridiculously clumsy. Atleast once a week he get another bump, bruise, or scrape.
Other then that I am a friend. Any an amazing on at that I have some of the craziest and most wonderful friends I could ask for. They love me like a sister and I love them. They are what pulls me back down in to my sanity.
Anyhow that is me, well atleast some of me. And this blog will be filled with my ramblings and things I find happen throughout my disorganized days.
-Tiffany

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

Great intro! Love the blog title! :)